Since 2000, Mr. Rehab has been a one-stop shop for sewer system services in Pennsylvania and the Mid-Atlantic. We offer excellent employment opportunities while providing a vital service to protect public health and the environment.
Is Mr. Rehab a good fit for you? Find out here!
LEARN MORE ABOUT JOB OPPORTUNITIES & REQUIREMENTS
ABOUT THE JOB
Are you self-motivated, reliable, and enjoy working hard outdoors and getting dirty? If you are mechanically inclined or have experience in construction or vocational trades, bring us those skills and we’ll take care of the rest!
We’re looking for crew members to work on a team that provides a wide range of services, including: cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) lining and repair; CCTV inspection and pipeline cleaning; manhole rehabilitation; and mainline and lateral grouting.
Training is provided and we offer excellent advancement opportunities. Your dedication, emphasis on safety, capability to operate equipment, and eagerness to learn will be rewarded.
PAY & BENEFITS
New team members at Mr. Rehab typically earn $45,000 to $60,000 per year. Those with more experience can expect to earn upwards of $65,000 including many opportunities for prevailing wage. Benefits include: paid leave (vacation, sick, major holidays); medical/dental insurance; 401(k) retirement plan; year-round employment.
Mr. Rehab is based in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, but our projects take us across the state and into other locations in the Mid-Atlantic. Our field staff get the exciting opportunity to travel, with all expenses paid.
- Driver’s License: Valid driver’s license and good driving record (DOT record review is required). Applicants must possess or be willing to obtain a Class B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Education: Minimum high school diploma or GED.
- Drug Screening: Able to pass a drug screening test and background check.
- Travel: 70% of work is out of town, so you must be able to travel (all expenses paid).
- Physical: Perform physically demanding tasks under pressure, including but not limited to: Lifting heavy hoses and equipment; working in confined space; working long hours in all extremes of weather.
- Safety: Demonstrate a commitment to safety by following OSHA and company safety standards.
- Communication: Ability to communicate effectively.
- Attitude: Possess a positive, teamwork attitude.
- Productivity: Complete jobs within specific timeframes.
At Mr. Rehab, our customers are priority one! But just as important is the teamwork and family atmosphere our company works to ensure. And we understand that the work we’re doing is critical in protecting public health and the environment.
Choose one of these options for submitting your job application to Mr. Rehab:
- Online: Apply online at our website: https://mrrehab.com/careers.
- Email: Fill out the attached application and send via email (with your resume, if you wish) to email@example.com.
- Mail or Drop Off: Fill out the attached application and mail or deliver (with your resume, if you wish) to: Mr. Rehab, LLC.; Attn: Karen Losch; 3 Long Lane; Mechanicsburg PA 17050.